Glass Fiber Reinforced Polypropylene
Chemically coupled glass fiber helps overcome many intrinsic shortcomings of polypropylene such as strength, thermal resistance and dimensional stability. Glass fiber reinforced polypropylene has established itself as an attractive, cost-effective replacement for more expensive engineering thermoplastics. It is extensively used in structural applications in automotive, consumer and industrial industries.
- High tensile strength & flexural modulus
- Thermal performance
- Improved creep resistance
- Excellent chemical resistance
- Suitable for structural components
- Can be co-reinforced with minerals to reduce warpage
- Grades available for injection molded, extrusion, and blow-molded processing.
- FR, FDA, NSF, and UL grades available.
Contact us to learn more
Customer Service Team
The latest from our Group
Contact our global experts
To learn more about how we can make a material difference in your business, contact our skilled staff representatives for more detailed information.