Maintenance Mechanic I
We are looking for responsible and dependable individuals to fill our full time Maintenance Mechanic I position. The work involves maintaining and repairing buildings, convey pumps, pneumatic material handling systems, plastic extrusion equipment, utility systems, stationary equipment, and/or motorized equipment.
- Perform maintenance and repair work such as plumbing, masonry, welding, carpentry, painting, electrical, mechanical, refrigeration, ventilation and/or heating.
- Trouble shoot and repair routine electrical problems with motor control starters and control circuits.
- Replace blown fuses and motor starter contracts, clean and inspect electrical enclosures, panels, disconnects and outlets.
- Perform gas and electric welding, brazing, and soldering on ferrous metals to repair, maintain, or fabricate parts and equipment.
- Inspect equipment, machinery, and building accessories and appliances to ensure proper maintenance and repair.
- Perform electronic component adjustments and replacement to level switches, motor controls, PLC cards, and product feeding equipment.
- Comply with all safety guidelines.
- High School diploma or equivalent
- 3 year’s previous experience in basic maintenance
- Certification and/or skills in welding, plumbing, electrical, or mechanical basics
- Ability to lift 50 pounds
- Read, write and perform basic math functions, and identify color
- Ability to be mobile, utilize stairs, ladders, or other maintenance equipment on a consistent basis
- Successfully pass a physical and drug screen
Our employees are provided the opportunity for advancement within the organization. We offer excellent benefits after 90 days. Rhetech is an EEO employer who values diversity in the workplace.
Interested in applying for a career at RheTech?
Mail Us Your Resume
RheTech Human Resources1500 E North Territorial Road Whitmore Lake, MI 48189
RheTech LLC a HEXPOL company encourages diversity in the workplace and is an equal opportunity employer.