Maintenance Mechanic I
- Perform maintenance and repair work such as plumbing, masonry, welding, carpentry, painting, electrical, mechanical, refrigeration, ventilation and/or heating.
- Trouble shoot and repair routine electrical problems with motor control starters and control circuits.
- Replace blown fuses and motor starter contracts, clean and inspect electrical enclosures, panels, disconnects and outlets.
- Perform gas and electric welding, brazing, and soldering on ferrous metals to repair, maintain, or fabricate parts and equipment.
- Inspect equipment, machinery, and building accessories and appliances to ensure proper maintenance and repair.
- Perform electronic component adjustments and replacement to level switches, motor controls, PLC cards, and product feeding equipment.
- Comply with all safety guidelines.
- High School diploma or equivalent
- 3 year’s previous experience in basic maintenance
- Certification and/or skills in welding, plumbing, electrical, or mechanical basics
- Ability to lift 50 pounds
- Read, write and perform basic math functions, and identify color
- Ability to be mobile, utilize stairs, ladders, or other maintenance equipment on a consistent basis
- Successfully pass a physical and drug screen