- Perform maintenance and repair work such as painting, ceiling tile replacement, filter cleaning, lighting, ventilation filters, and other entry level tasks assigned by the supervisor.
- Assist with carpentry work in the installation, alteration, repair, and maintenance of building, doors, windows, wood fixtures, and furniture.
- Inspect and report findings of pneumatic convey systems and tubing, plastics extrusion machinery, material handling equipment, and related pump and compressor equipment.
- Troubleshoot and repair routine electrical problems with experienced technicians present.
- Perform various custodial duties as needed.
- Comply with all safety guidelines.
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Ability to take direction and carry out instructions
- Ability to lift 50 pounds
- Ability to be mobile, utilize stairs, ladders, or other maintenance equipment on a consistent basis
- Read, write, perform basic math functions, and identify color
- Successfully pass a physical and drug screen.