We are looking for responsible and dependable individuals to fill our full time Maintenance Helper position. This is an entry level position maintaining and repairing equipment and buildings.
- Perform maintenance and repair work such as painting, ceiling tile replacement, filter cleaning, lighting, ventilation filters, and other entry level tasks assigned by the supervisor.
- Assist with carpentry work in the installation, alteration, repair, and maintenance of building, doors, windows, wood fixtures, and furniture.
- Inspect and report findings of pneumatic convey systems and tubing, plastics extrusion machinery, material handling equipment, and related pump and compressor equipment.
- Troubleshoot and repair routine electrical problems with experienced technicians present.
- Perform various custodial duties as needed.
- Comply with all safety guidelines.
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Ability to take direction and carry out instructions
- Ability to lift 50 pounds
- Ability to be mobile, utilize stairs, ladders, or other maintenance equipment on a consistent basis
- Read, write, perform basic math functions, and identify color
- Successfully pass a physical and drug screen.
Our employees are provided the opportunity for advancement within the organization. We offer excellent benefits after 90 days. Rhetech is an EEO employer who values diversity in the workplace.
Interested in applying for a career at RheTech?
Mail Us Your Resume
RheTech Human Resources1500 E North Territorial Road Whitmore Lake, MI 48189
RheTech LLC a HEXPOL company encourages diversity in the workplace and is an equal opportunity employer.