We are looking for responsible and dependable individuals to fill our full time Laboratory Technician position in Fowlerville, Michigan. The work involves daily receiving and production, performing all raw, finished, and sample material melt index and ash content. This Technician has full responsibility for the operation, sample preparation, paperwork, and reporting on these tests.
- Sample preparation for raw and finished final mold-ups.
- Create raw & finished worksheets, melt and filler sheets.
- Perform the required tests as indicated by the appropriate worksheets.
- Record all data generated from testing on appropriate worksheets.
- Collect samples for raw and finished materials and create/maintain inspection reports.
- Monitor for out-of-spec laboratory or production conditions, for contamination or non-conformance issues.
- Maintain a safe working environment.
- High School Diploma /GED Equivalent
- No experience required. Will train
- Read, write and perform basic math functions and identify color
- Possess a valid driver’s license
- Have the ability to lift 25lbs., reading, basic math skills, and ability to see color
Our employees are provided the opportunity for advancement within the organization. We offer excellent benefits after 90 days. Rhetech is an EEO employer who values diversity in the workplace.
Interested in applying for a career at RheTech?
Mail Us Your Resume
RheTech Human Resources1500 E North Territorial Road Whitmore Lake, MI 48189
RheTech LLC a HEXPOL company encourages diversity in the workplace and is an equal opportunity employer.