- Sample preparation for raw and finished final mold-ups.
- Create raw & finished worksheets, melt and filler sheets.
- Perform the required tests as indicated by the appropriate worksheets.
- Record all data generated from testing on appropriate worksheets.
- Collect samples for raw and finished materials and create/maintain inspection reports.
- Monitor for out-of-spec laboratory or production conditions, for contamination or non-conformance issues.
- Maintain a safe working environment.
- High School Diploma /GED Equivalent
- No experience required. Will train
- Read, write and perform basic math functions and identify color
- Possess a valid driver’s license
- Have the ability to lift 25lbs., reading, basic math skills, and ability to see color